Customized Tutoring Programs
Online tutoring for comfort & convenience
Are you struggling to keep up with coursework? Need help in specific areas of real estate knowledge? Do you want to get a head start in preparing for the state exam? At Home Coach we know how important your real estate education is and our instructors can provide you with the skills you need to reach your goals. Our online tutoring allows for a comfortable environment that works best with your schedule.
Remember everything. Every online tutoring session with Home Coach is recorded, so the student can review it later. This helps retain information and refresh memory before the exam.
Location is no longer a barrier. No matter where you live, we can find you the perfect tutor. There’s no risk of tutoring being interrupted by bad weather, accidents or vacations.
Contact us today and discover why so many people trust us with all their tutoring needs. You don’t have to do this alone!
Here’s how we customize our programs to fit your unique needs:
- We evaluate your strengths and opportunities, so we know exactly where to start.
- We create a personal learning plan that “adapts” to your skill level and pace, so you feel engaged and motivated-never frustrated, rushed or bored.
- We balance tailored instruction with independent practice, so each session advances your skills while also having fun-yes, fun!
- Our caring certified real estate instructors will engage you, so concepts click and comprehension soars, helping you become successful in real estate.
- We measure your progress and collaborate with you to ensure goals are met.
Why choose Home Coach Tutors?
- Get live instruction from industry experts with extensive real estate experience.
- We have taught 1,000’s of students in North Carolina
- Our instructors have a deep understanding of the test, the requirements and the knowledge needed to have a successful outcome.
- Tutors tailor their curriculum, study material and teaching style to your needs.
- Flexible scheduling fits into your calendar and meets your timeline.
- Live instruction is more effective and more engaging than recorded classes. Choose the industry leader in Live Real Estate Learning.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I sign up?
Click the “Schedule a Session” complete the form and a school representative will be in contact with you.
How much are 1 on 1 lessons?
Our Director is $90/hour and all other instructors are $60/hour with a 3-hour minimum. Tutoring fees are non-refundable unless a 48-hour notice is given.
What if I need more sessions or more then the initial 3 hours?
You can schedule multiple sessions if you would like more private tutoring. However, please note that the sessions will need to be broken up and cannot be booked back-to-back. We have found that sessions longer than 1 hour are not as efficient or beneficial.
I have some questions about lessons before I sign up, how do I get in touch with you?
Use the contact button or call us directly at 919.714.7427
What can I expect from a session?
The tutor will work with you closely on understanding the subject where you need assistance. This time can be used to ensure you build a foundation of the subject, as well as review homework, focus on time management or prepare for the exam. Our tutors will work with you to develop a program that works best to fit your needs and learning style.
Will I get the same tutor every time?
Yes. From our initial consultation we choose the most suitable tutor for you based on your needs, personality and schedule. We believe that having a perfectly matched tutor will allow you to meet your goals, which is why that tutor will be assigned to you for the duration of the enrollment.
How will this help me learn?
Don’t worry, we will guide you every step of the way. We’ll teach you topic by topic according to your personal needs starting with the fundamentals. Learn at your own pace.
How current is the material? Is it updated?
Our instructors are not only current certified Real Estate Instructors, but they are also required by Home Coach to be practicing and producing brokers. They are in the field everyday and kept up to date by the NC Real Estate Commission as soon as new or revised information is disseminated.
What if I need more time?
After your initial 3 hours of instruction you can renew with a minimum of 1-hour increments at any time.
Are the practice questions similar to the actual exam?
Our practice questions have been designated to be as close as possible to the exam. Our expert instructors have decades of experience.